You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Unless stated otherwise, we will not share, sell, auction off or give away your Personal Information (PI) to any third-party or other organization without first obtaining your prior written consent. In order to provide our services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Personal information. We currently do not intentionally collect PI from users, unless you provide it to us. We process your PI only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of the services, market research and internally to help us improve our services and to help resolve any problems. We ask only for PI that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
• Third Parties. We sometimes supplement your PI with information that is received from third parties. For example to investigate fraud or for cyber security purposes.
• User information. When you use our services, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the services, including, without limitation, which pages or widgets of the services our visitors view, what products, services and reviews they watched, impressions and any actions they make in the services. We use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer the services. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
• Traffic data collected through the services. In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect information about the use of the services. For example, our systems may automatically record and store browser information, search history, exit point, use time, platform type, operating system information, number of clicks and cookies. This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the services. The services contain hyperlinks to other pages, widgets and features on the services. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages, widgets and features of the services our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
• Children. If you are a child under the age of 14, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our services. The company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 14 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PI, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PI from our databases.
We regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PI by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive formal written complaints it is the company's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PI that cannot be resolved between the company and an individual.
If you post or send any content that we believe to be inappropriate, offensive or in breach of any laws, such as defamatory content, we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your internet provider or law enforcement agencies.
SoldOnSale.net provides this website as a service. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to- date.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of SoldOnSale.net has been obtained.
If you have any questions about this policy or concerns about the way we process your PI, please contact us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.